Interior Design Feng Shui Courses
Kim’s interior design and feng shui courses are interactive and always inspirational, sparking creativity to motivate personal growth. Each class touches on her signature approach to transforming space with new tools to boost your decor style, create harmony and restore balance in your home, office or retail environment.
Feng Shui + Design Workshop | A Holistic Approach
Social Study Store | 5028 York Blvd – Highland Park
July 2017 | Date & Time TBA | Fee $40
- Use color to Elevate Mood, Restore Balance and Calm Your Overstimulated Mind.
- Answers to your personal design and feng shui dilemmas.
- Use feng shui to manifest your goals and bring harmony to your relationships.
- Decipher the differences between Visual, Emotional or Physical Clutter.
Contact us for registration or information at 323.309.2945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feng Shui Courses | Certification And Introduction
Private And Group Classes Are Offered Throughout The Year in LA, NYC, Philadelphia, Orlando And Vancouver BC.
Fees: Group Intro $640 – Group Certification $1,395 – Private Certification $1,840
Classes are certified through the Shambhalla Institute. Since1991 its comprehensive approach has made it the most well-established feng shui school in North America with its integration of traditional feng shui with psychological and Native American principles. Kim adds the benefit of translating the feng shui through the lens of an interior designer. Each class is kept small, private and taught in a residential environment for hands on experience.
“The class was beyond what I was expecting. The depth of information from many different perspectives makes this a unique, insightful, and powerful course.” Elizabeth Shopland, Owner, Nature Inspired Living. More.
Invite Kim To Speak | Customize A Workshop For Your Friends, Corporation Or Venue
Contact us to host a private workshop at your home, corporation or venue. Kim will customize the talk to the interest of the group. Here are some examples of the workshops she has done in the past:
- Color | Use Color To Elevate Mood, Calm Mind And Inspire Creativity.
- Corporate Feng Shui | Increase Motivation, Inspire Creativity and Make Your Work More Inspired.
- Feng Shui For Real Estate | Implement Warmth To Give Buyers The Feeling Of Home And Turn Properties Faster.
- Altars | Design Decor With The Intention To Honor And Heal.
- Create A Healing Environment | Learn How To Clear Emotional, Visual and Physical Clutter.
- Psychology And Design | Create A Powerful Restorative Environment.
- Feng Shui & Design | Using Design To Restore Balance, Manifest Goals And Harmonize Relationships.
Sign up for our newsletter for private invitations to Kim’s talks.
Kim’s mother’s book is traveling around the states. Look out for a book signing in your neighborhood.
Shamanic Gardening: Timeless Techniques for the Modern Sustainable Garden Integrating sustainable ancient and traditional gardening methods with shamanic principles, modern permaculture, and historical gardening techniques such as the Japanese, Pueblo Indians, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. Get it at your local book store, online book stores or SIGNED COPIES on her company’s web site, Shambhalla Institute. Join the Shamanic Gardening Community for tips, shared insight and updates on the blog, pinterest or Facebook.