Feng Shui Consultation | use your environment to make manifestation happen
A Unique Approach
As a second generation feng shui master with extensive study in environmental psychology and the daughter of a renown shaman, Kim’s consultations are unique.
Each personalized consultation is an integration of feng shui, design therapy and shamanic principles. By fusing these three disciplines into a single powerful system, they revolutionize the way your home or business functions, uncovers the hidden blocks to your growth and success and unlocks your full potential to empower your life.
Your session may include
- Placement of furniture, art and decorative objects to create balance, warmth and inspiration
- Manifestation strategies for your career, health and relationship.
- Principles of Interior Psychology, a therapeutic process which analyzes how your space effects your emotions, belief system, motivation, and emotional/sensory response to your space.
- Each consultation offers personalized information to set up the space in the healthiest way for you as an individual, couple, family, or business.
- Activate your career, relationship and health goals through our Bagua analysis.
- Eastern 5-element system to balance your environment and enliven your Qi (energetic feel) within the space.
- Energetic Analysis: Is your space stagnent which can impact your health? Rushing too quickly which can impact your finances? Frenetic which can trigger anxiety? Suggestions will be given to create a calming, grounding environment for your mental, emotional and life well-being.
- Personal wellness colors are given using a combination of traditional feng shui, interior psychology and shamanic astrology.
- Wall floorplan for construction
- Electrical floorplan for remodels
- Furniture floorplan
- Art layout/placement and upon request curation.
- De-clutter stategies for physical visual and emotional clutter. Each type of clutter has a different type of effect and solution.
FENG SHUI | who benefits
- Homeowners in fully decorated homes, before or after a move or in the beginning stages of a search for a new home
- Corporate environments, hospitality or retailers in existing spaces, recent relocation or beginning the search for a new location
- New construction – residential or commercial – from plot to fully drawn plans, construction midpoint or newly built home
- Real estate agents and staging designers representing buyers or sellers
- Architects, interior designers, landscape designers, and edible estate managers wishing to add a layer of depth to their projects or learn about shamanic gardening and permaculture
- Rental properties
Feng Shui Services
In-Person Feng Shui Consultation
Residential or Commercial | Los Angeles
Kim will come to your home or business to offer a comprehensive analysis of your feng shui.
Fee: $250 per hr (1.5 hr minimum)
Virtual Feng Shui Consultation
Kim works with clients across the globe via Zoom. She’ll assess your home, office or retail space through photographs, a set of plans or hand written drawing of space (don’t worry, she’ll guide you) videos, FaceTime.
Fee: $250 per hr (1.5 hr minimum)
House Blessing Ceremony
Enliven the sensory experience of your space to rejuvenate yourself and bring focus to your goals
This special ceremony clears away residue energies, revitalizes your chi (Qi) and takes you on an exploration of life purpose. It is used as a tool to focus on your goals and re-connect with self through a guided visualization and shamanic clearing techniques along with an ancient pathway used to revitalize energy.
When to do a House Blessing ceremony?
- After moving home or office
- To rejuvenate yourself or space
- Special life events, transitions or weddings
- Before selling home or office
Greater Los Angeles area only
Flat Fee: $385
Custom Feng Shui Chart
Residential + Commercial | virtual service
Each chart outlines a map of primary and secondary bagua areas (career, relationships, abundance, health, etc); feng shui color placement, remedies for feng shui issues and important spots to stimulate energy.
Additionally you will recieve personalized wellness colors for you as an individual, couple, family or team.
This comprehensive chart will be something you will be able to refer to for life. Even after you move, there are aspects from this chart that will be applicable to any environment you live or work on based on personal calculations given during this service.
Fee: $385 per level for homes under 2,000 sq ft. Larger projects are estimated by square footage.
FENG SHUI CERTIFICATION CLASSES
In-Person – Los Angeles & Virtual
Click here for more information
In-Person, Los Angeles or Virtual
Fee: $250 per hr (1.5 hr minimum)
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 323.309.2945
Feng Shui Transforms the Feel | case studies
Slide the arrows below to see how feng shui adds a layer of emotional resonance to Kim’s interior design projects. Review our case studies and see how our signature feng shui process works.
PHOTO 1 –
Visual clutter from mis-placed decor causes self doubt, confusion and lack of creative inspriation. The way it was set up it, forced the eye into the corner which in feng shui creates a knife corner energetically.
The mirror bounced light nicely but made the energy go counter clockwise which doesn’t feel good in the space.
The new design pulled got the energy to move clockwise and the eye went to the whole area at once which felt more inspiring, calming and comforting.
Before I began the design for Erica Courtney’s Beverly Hill’s boutique, I needed to shift the stagnant energy caused by the poor placement of windows.
Get the room to feel more expansive, by creating an ombre up the wall from deep coral at the base of the wall, then incrementally shifting to a pale blush at the horizon line.
WWD magazine described the space as a “soft, ethereal quality.”
My client had suffered a trauma.
Using feng shui with interior psychology I…
-Cleared physical and emotional clutter that was exacorbating her emotional state.
-Shifted floorplan to increase sunlight, create invitation and resolved a missing relationship area of her bagua.
She became more empowered and has been in a relationship since that remodel ten years ago.
A complex interior design remodel, the red tones were not healthy for sleep or client’s personally when we applied shamanic astrology.
I took two heavy beams out (an engineering puzzle!), which were very bad feng shui for health and sleep.
The end result is a chi-ful, “other worldly” like feel to comfort the sleeper and inspired them to dream.
Organization was a key component of my feng shui strategy.
Parents each got drawers (not shown) and each boy (5 boys!) got their own basket. Keys and hats got hung on the wall, made with a cool eclectic gallery look of knobs and hooks. The storage bench took care of shoes and the whole environment became more inviting as you enter.
The feedback at the end of the project was that the boys were putting thier things away and having fun doing it.