Feng Shui Consulting Services
Enliven Your Energy to Positively Impact Your Quality of Life
Feng Shui consulting services are comprehensive. Kim Colwell is a second-generation feng shui Master, but her education doesn’t stop there. Growing up under her mother’s tutelage (founder of the Shambhalla Institute, author of Shamanic Gardening and keeper in the Seneca Nation’s Medicine Wheel of Peace), Kim and her mother have pioneered a new approach to transforming space by blending feng shui with psychological, interior design and Native American principles. By fusing these four disciplines into a single powerful system, they can revolutionize the way your home or business functions, uncover the hidden blocks to your growth and success and unlock your full potential to empower your life.
Their holistic approach to feng shui consultations leads to the long debated question, “Is it genetics or environment that sets the stage of destiny?” There is a psychological relationship between you and the placement of your furniture and art that influences your belief system. What you see or feel from the design of your space has an effect on your mind, emotions and quality of your life.
We invite you to open yourself to the possibility of shifting blocks and behavioral patterns through spatial changes and subtle energetic shifts. Like an acupuncturist evaluates how the energy – or Chi – is flowing in a patient’s body, we evaluate the way energy is flowing in a space.
Kim offers a more comprehensive experience to her clients with this specialized approach. She begins by assessing how the location, setting, and structural features impact the use, flow, Qi (energy), balance and feel of a space. This information is used to redirect and optimize the vital aspects of Qi (energy) within the home or business. Additionally Kim gives you specific colors that are healthy for you as an individual, couple or corporate team. This personalized color plan helps you to stay in balance. You will get the added benefit of Kim’s interior designer experience so that each suggestion considers beautifying the space with your personal style in mind. The end result is to enjoy the benefits of working or living in a more harmonious, balanced and healthy environment.
Home Consultations May Include…
- A thorough analysis of the feng shui for your plot of land, home, office, store or corporation.
- Strategic placement of objects and furniture layout to create warmth, invitation and energetic balance.
- Suggestions to create harmony in your relationships or manifest new ones.
- A personalized color plan for you as an individual, couple or family.
- Specific suggestions to enliven the Qi or energetic feel in your space..
- Suggestions to elevate your mood, calm or creatively inspire you.
- Revealing subliminal messages in your space that may be influencing your thoughts, emotions and behavior.
- Suggestions to physically represent your positive affirmations in visually creative ways.
- Strategic to removal of physical, visual and emotional clutter.
- Suggestions to set up the space to harmonize an existing relationship or manifest a new one.
- Analysis of architectural plans for new construction or extensive remodels.
- Visualizations and manifestation exercises when necessary or desired.
- Suggestions to set up the space to feel more focused and activate your career, health or other life goals.
- All feng shui consultations come with the added benefit of having a feng shui master who is also an interior designer.
Corporate Feng Shui Consultations
- Work in an inviting space that foster natural, effortless interaction and uplifts mood.
- Increase motivation, inspire creativity, and make your work more inspired.
- Suggestions to reinforce your goals in visually creative ways.
- Work in an engaging environment that define your brand’s aesthetic, values, and personalized message.
- Overcome obstacles that can impede on profitability, community and continuity of a business.
Feng Shui For Real Estate Or Design
Feng Shui consulting services for specialty fields such as real estate and design benefit from having us map out a strategic plan in terms of what to look for, how to remedy feng shui issues, or do a plan analysis at any stage of construction. This is helpful to expedite the sale of a property or enliven the feel of the space once completed. Although we are an interior design firm, when we work with design or staging firms we focus on the perspective of feng shui and let you run with the design ideas. We can work behind the scenes or directly with your clients. We also offer training specific to your field which can be set up at your firm upon request.
More Perks For Real-Estate Consultations…
- Turn Your Real Estate Properties Faster.
- Implement a Warm, Inviting Floor Plan That Makes Buyers Feel They Are At Home.
- Validate Your Plan Before You Begin The Building. Let us review the layout, placement of architectural features including doors, statues, special features and windows.
- Utilize feng shui before or after staging and with or without staging.
- Evoke a visceral and emotional reaction from your homes – give your buyers a feeling of home the minute they step onto the property.
- Utilize Sophisticated Architectural and Design Elements to Balance Energy rather than relying on traditional feng shui cures such as flutes, wind chimes, and crystals.
Virtual Feng Shui Consultations Worldwide
Now clients can enjoy our specialized feng shui consultations worldwide. With photographs, plans or a hand drawn map, Kim can assess the feng shui and offer strategic advisement to set up your space to support your relationship, career, health and other life-style goals. Additionally Kim will give a personalized color plan for you as an individual, couple, family or corporate team.
In-Person $250 per hour
Virtual $500 for initial online assessment/consultation.
Extra Feng Shui Consulting Services
Upon request, we offer the following services world wide via Skype or Email.
- Feng Shui House Blessing Ceremony – $399
- Feng Shui Personalized Booklet – Starting at $1,499 for one level home
- Virtual Feng Shui Consultation – $500 (2 hours or $250 per hour)
- Feng Shui Plan Check – $399
- Feng Shui Bagua Map – $399
- Personalized Color Chart – $399 per floor (individuals) – $449 (couples or families) – starting at $549 for corporate teams
- Feng Shui Floor Plan – $139 -$350 per residential room – starting at $599 per room/area for commercial spaces
BLESSING CEREMONY – Our interactive house blessing ceremony is a wonderful way to enliven the energy, connect with yourself on a soulful level and bring new focus to your goals with a personalized guided visualization for each area of your life.
FENG SHUI PERSONALIZED BOOKLET – Your personalized digital booklet includes extensive maps or charts of your space that cover the following information:
- Indications of where important feng shui power areas are with detailed instructions of what to place there
- Indicated structural issues with notes on how to remedy each issue
- Bagua map that indicates which rooms relate to various bagua areas (life aspects) with detailed instructions of how to treat each bagua area.
- Personalized color chart for you as an individual, couple, family or corporate team is included to see which colors are beneficial for you in each room based on the feng shui, your personal lifestyle/personality/emotional needs, shamanic astrology and the type of colors that will go with your existing finishing or overall design. This color chart also includes any colors to avoid.
- Detailed report that includes suggestions for specific colors, shapes, natural elements, symbols and decorative items that stimulate your feng shui.
In order to do this service, we will need a set of plans or hand written map with the compass directions indicated as well as photographs.
FENG SHUI VIRTUAL CONSULTATION – Kim will verbally go over your suggestions for your feng shui that include structural issues, suggestions to address the energetic feel of the space; colors, natural materials and metaphoric images that create a more harmonious or balanced feel; warm, inviting notes for your floorplan, strategic ways to address your relationships, career, sense of empowerment, health and financial goals; feng shui alter; personalized colors; and so much more.
PLAN CHECK – for home owners, designers, real estate agents or designers who would like to know if there are any feng shui issues with their property or design. This assessment is made by reviewing a set of plans and/or renderings that show the floorplan and/or design concept. Detailed suggestions are included to remedy any issues to create your optimal environment.
FENG SHUI BAGUA MAP – This map indicates which room correlates to each area of the bagua (lifestyle) as well as breaking down each room to indicate important walls or areas of the room to focus on. This two page chart also includes a full report that indicates how to treat each area mentioned for you on a personal basis in terms of metaphoric images, colors, natural elements, shapes, type of items and type of placement. If you wish, you can do a 30 min or more talk with Kim personally to go deeper with the suggestions on a more personal basis.
PERSONALIZED COLOR CHART – Using our specialized blend of modalities (feng shui, shamanic astrology, design psychology and artful design), we personalize your healthiest and most beautiful colors as an individual, couple, family or corporate team. Each personalized color plan is listed per room to be beneficial for your feng shui, personality or emotional needs, beautification of each room as well as your personal health and sense of balance. This color chart also includes any colors to avoid.
FENG SHUI FLOOR PLAN – Give any room in your home or office an optimal feng shui layout for the best flow, sense of balance and maximum warmth, invitation and productivity.
Interested In A Feng Shui Class?
Click here for more information on our private introduction or certification feng shui classes offered on a monthly basis for individuals or groups of two or more. Click here to take a workshop on feng shui or other specialized ways to transform your environment and life.
When To Book A Consultation
Consultations are suggested at every stage for home and business owners. Feng shui can be implemented into your existing space, even those that you have lived in for years or have been designed from top to bottom.
For new spaces, we can work with your real estate agent to find you a place that begins with positive feng shui, consult before you move in to give you strategic floor plan, or work with your architect or interior designer during any stage of the plans for new construction or remodels. There is virtually no wrong time to do feng shui, but it is always optimal to do it from the very beginning before big decisions are made.
Where We Work
Kim lives is based in Los Angeles, but can see clients throughout the US and Vancouver BC or virtually anywhere in the world.
Feng Shui Tips
* Online feng shui consultations via phone or skype with a hand drawn map (or set of plans), birth date & photographs.