Feng Shui Consulting Services
Enliven Your Energy to Positively Impact Your Quality of Life
Feng Shui consulting services are comprehensive. Kim Colwell is a second-generation feng shui Master, but her education doesn’t stop there. Growing up under her mother’s tutelage (founder of the Shambhalla Institute, author of Shamanic Gardening and keeper in the Seneca Nation’s Medicine Wheel of Peace), Kim and her mother have pioneered a new approach to transforming space by blending feng shui with psychological, interior design and Native American principles. By fusing these four disciplines into a single powerful system, they can revolutionize the way your home or business functions, uncover the hidden blocks to your growth and success and unlock your full potential to empower your life.
Their holistic approach to feng shui consultations leads to the long debated question, “Is it genetics or environment that sets the stage of destiny?” There is a psychological relationship between you and the placement of your furniture and art that influences your belief system. What you see or feel from the design of your space has an effect on your mind, emotions and quality of your life.
Kim offers a more comprehensive experience to her clients with this specialized approach. She begins by assessing how the location, setting, and structural features impact the use, flow, Qi (energy), balance and feel of a space. This information is used to redirect and optimize the vital aspects of Qi (energy) within the home or business. Additionally Kim gives you specific colors that are healthy for you as an individual, couple or corporate team. This personalized color plan helps you to stay in balance. You will get the added benefit of Kim’s interior designer experience so that each suggestion considers beautifying the space with your personal style in mind. The end result is to enjoy the benefits of working or living in a more harmonious, balanced and healthy environment.
Home Consultations May Include…
- A thorough analysis of the feng shui for your plot of land, home, office, store or corporation.
- Strategic placement of objects and furniture layout to create warmth, invitation and energetic balance.
- Suggestions to create harmony in your relationships or manifest new ones.
- A personalized color plan for you as an individual, couple or family.
- Specific suggestions to enliven the Qi or energetic feel in your space..
- Suggestions to elevate your mood, calm or creatively inspire you.
- Revealing subliminal messages in your space that may be influencing your thoughts, emotions and behavior.
- Suggestions to physically represent your positive affirmations in visually creative ways.
- Strategic to removal of physical, visual and emotional clutter.
- Suggestions to set up the space to harmonize an existing relationship or manifest a new one.
- Analysis of architectural plans for new construction or extensive remodels.
- Visualizations and manifestation exercises when necessary or desired.
- Suggestions to set up the space to feel more focused and activate your career, health or other life goals.
- All feng shui consultations come with the added benefit of having a feng shui master who is also an interior designer.
Corporate Feng Shui Consultations
- Work in an inviting space that foster natural, effortless interaction and uplifts mood.
- Increase motivation, inspire creativity, and make your work more inspired.
- Suggestions to reinforce your goals in visually creative ways.
- Work in an engaging environment that define your brand’s aesthetic, values, and personalized message.
- Overcome obstacles that can impede on profitability, community and continuity of a business.
Feng Shui For Real Estate Or Design
Feng Shui consulting services for specialty fields such as real estate and design benefit from having us map out a strategic plan in terms of what to look for, how to remedy feng shui issues, or do a plan analysis at any stage of construction. This is helpful to expedite the sale of a property or enliven the feel of the space once completed. Although we are an interior design firm, when we work with design or staging firms we focus on the perspective of feng shui and let you run with the design ideas. We can work behind the scenes or directly with your clients. We also offer training specific to your field which can be set up at your firm upon request.
More Perks For Real-Estate Consultations…
- Turn Your Real Estate Properties Faster.
- Implement a Warm, Inviting Floor Plan That Makes Buyers Feel They Are At Home.
- Validate Your Plan Before You Begin The Building. Let us review the layout, placement of architectural features including doors, statues, special features and windows.
- Utilize feng shui before or after staging and with or without staging.
- Evoke a visceral and emotional reaction from your homes – give your buyers a feeling of home the minute they step onto the property.
- Utilize Sophisticated Architectural and Design Elements to Balance Energy rather than relying on traditional feng shui cures such as flutes, wind chimes, and crystals.
Virtual Feng Shui Consultations Worldwide
Now clients can enjoy our specialized feng shui consultations worldwide. With photographs, plans or a hand drawn map, Kim can assess the feng shui and offer strategic advisement to set up your space to support your relationship, career, health and other life-style goals. Additionally Kim will give a personalized color plan for you as an individual, couple, family or corporate team.
In-Person $185 per hour
Virtual $330 for initial online assessment/consultation.
Extra Feng Shui Consulting Services
Upon request, we offer the following services world wide via Skype or Email.
- Feng Shui House Blessing Ceremony – $279
- Virtual Feng Shui Consultation – $330 (2 hours)
- Feng Shui Plan Check – $330
- Personalized Feng Shui Chart – $249 per floor
- Feng Shui Floor Plan – $99 per room
- Personalized Color Plan Using Shamanic Astrology, Design Psychology & Feng Shui- $99 (individuals) – $139 (couple) – $159 (family) – $229 (corporate team)
BLESSING CEREMONY – Our blessing ceremony is a wonderful way to enliven the energy, connect with yourself on a soulful level and bring new focus to your goals with a personalized guided visualization for each area of your life.
PLAN CHECK – for home owners, designers, real estate agents or designers who would like a thorough feng shui assessment of the architectural plans for new construction or existing homes and businesses. Kim will site any feng shui issues that may need to be resolved with detailed suggestions to create your optimal environment.
PERSONALIZED FENG SHUI CHART – is an extensive map of your space that shows you where important areas are to focus on beyond what you already know as the basic bagua areas. Each chart outlines where structural issues exist with detailed suggestions for specific colors, shapes, natural elements, symbols and decorative items that stimulate your feng shui. We need a set of plans or hand written map with the directions indicated, photographs and photographs.
FENG SHUI FLOOR PLAN – Give any room in your home or office an optimal feng shui layout for the best flow, sense of balance and maximum warmth, invitation and productivity.
PERSONALIZED COLOR PLAN – Using our specialized modalities (feng shui, shamanic astrology and design psychology), we personalize your healthiest colors as an individual, couple, family or corporate team. Additionally we offer a list of colors to avoid.
Interested In A Feng Shui Class?
Click here for more information on our private introduction or certification feng shui classes offered on a monthly basis for individuals or groups of two or more. Click here to take a workshop on feng shui or other specialized ways to transform your environment and life.
When To Book A Consultation
Consultations are suggested at every stage for home and business owners. Feng shui can be implemented into your existing space, even those that you have lived in for years or have been designed from top to bottom.
For new spaces, we can work with your real estate agent to find you a place that begins with positive feng shui, consult before you move in to give you strategic floor plan, or work with your architect or interior designer during any stage of the plans for new construction or remodels. There is virtually no wrong time to do feng shui, but it is always optimal to do it from the very beginning before big decisions are made.
Where We Work
Kim lives is based in Los Angeles, but can see clients throughout the US and Vancouver BC or virtually anywhere in the world.
Feng Shui Tips
* Online feng shui consultations via phone or skype with a hand drawn map (or set of plans), birth date & photographs.